Thursday, August 25, 2011

Update on the Survey

Okay folks, the survey questions mostly complete. My plan is to wait until Saturday for any more questions to come in from readers, and then I'll post the whole thing that evening. If already gotten a few questions from others that I hadn't thought of, so I greatly appreciate the input.

So far, questions include both multiple choice and essay style questions. For the multiple choice, I will tally the answers and give percentages; for the essays, I will paraphrase any trends I see, and will quote answers that stand out or contrast with the rest in order to highlight the variance of response. I've got a good feeling about this project, especially given the hype and advertising I've gotten around the blogosphere, Facebook, and elsewhere (thanks guys and gals!).

In other news, in order to facillitate a wider audience by making things more accessible, I'm going to slowly start cross-posting to Wordpress, as I've gotten feedback asking for it. In addition, in order to alleviate my very busy personal email, I've created a new gmail account specifically for this blog- aspisofares@gmail.com. Please feel free to email me there with any comments, concerns, suggestions or submissions you may have.

Happy reading and Ares bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment