Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Coming Soon!

I want to know about modern Ares worship in modern Hellenismos. I want to know why some don't worship him, and why some worship him with a fervor. I want to know the demographics behind his worship. I think this information is vital to our modern understanding of the Lord of War. Is Ares still Feasted by Women? Do any pray to the Abundant one? These are the things I want to know, so I am currently writing a survey to share that information with you. When it is complete, it will be posted to various fora and mailing lists across the Hellenic net. If you have suggestions for questions, please leave them in the comments or email me at pthelms@gmail.com. I can't wait to put this survey up and out there, so I look forward to as much participation as possible. Ares bless me in this endeavor!

1 comment:

  1. I had to comment! I am very interested to see these results. I am interested to see who else is out there. I have always sort of believed that Ares chose me and then I chose him....I am eagerly waiting the results!

    ReplyDelete