Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Getting Started

So I figured I'd break in the blog by startin with a prayer and a small sacrifice. I've got a coal burning with a few granules of frankensence and myrrh (a pretty basic,although traditional sacrifice) and a small cream pitcher that I have full of a delicious Greek wine (Kouros, from Nemea)so we should be ready to begin.

Hear me, oh Ares, who are on Olympos
You who ensures victory and wrestles with strife
Hear my prayer oh brazen god
You who are the rallier of men, aid me in rallying the minds of men to you glory
Guide our souls as a spear to your heart, and break the walls of ignorance to your worship
Keep from us your terrible sons, who darken the hearts of the wary to your will
Let us dance to you as the Spartoi, and praise your name with Harmonia as the Thebans
Come out of Thrace, dear lord and share with us your wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment