Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Musings and Updates

Well it's been about five days since the survey was released, and responses are slowly trickling in. So far I've received 8, with some interesting results. Of the eight I have so far, seven of them have come from women.  Consider that a teaser. 

That being said, I've only gotten eight responses so far. Please help get the word out. Remember, it's not just for those who do worship Ares, but also for those who do not. If the sample is too small, the results will not be as accurate or as representative of the polytheistic population. 

On a lighter note, I was splitting wood and found a great piece slivered off. I carved that piece into a spear point, and then burned the emblem I designed for Ares into it. I thought it was a nice little offering. You can see the picture both on Facebook and Wordpress. My next planned carving is going to be a small dog, to be non-living sacrifice in place of a real puppy. 

Here's wishing you all a happy hump day and kala noumenia!

No comments:

Post a Comment